I am a fan of Richard Armitage, Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch, the Avengers, LOTR, the Hobbit and a few other nerdy things.
casual reminder that Elle Woods scored a 179 on the LSAT, which is one point shy of a perfect score.
Casual reminder that Whatshisface here had family connections and was a legacy and shit, whereas Elle Woods came out of nowhere.
casual reminder that Elle Woods actually had an amazing background in real life issues that people dismissed as unimportant but managed to not only learn the law, but learned how to apply the law.
Casual reminder that Elle Woods used her lawyer skills to save a woman from an abusive relationship and also save another woman from trumped up murder charges and basically what I’m saying is you go, girl, go get ‘em Elle Woods, thank you for this movie.
what’s fantastic about this movie is that it’s not that fucked up brand of feminism where the girls who arent like other girls and sip tea and read hemingway look down on the blonde party sluts. the message of the movie is like, you can be blonde and attractive AND enjoy stuff like shopping and partying and you can still be smart and kick ass!!!
#and it focused on female friendships!!! her best friends were never less than her!! and older female best friends!! and didn’t pit her against vivian but had them grow into close friends!!#THE MOST IMPORTANT FEMINIST MEDIA OF OUR TIME
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
Just in case anyone was sad today.
Chris Pratt visiting the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
Asexuals don’t fuck around.
I dO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW ITS HARDER TO MAKE A FEMALE ASSASSIN THAN A MALE
DONT WANT TO DO HAIR ANIMATION??? GIVE HER SHORT HAIR
DONT WANT TO RENDER A DRESS??? HOW ABOUT YOU DRESS HER LIKE EVERY OTHER ASSASSIN?
COME ON AC DEVELOPERS ARE YOU THAT AFRAID OF RENDERING A GODDAMN BOOB
a lot of people fear things they’ve never seen before
a piece of advice from somebody who’s been through this a few times already: if somebody gives you a bad vibe trust your gut
ALS Ice Bucket Challenge -> The Hemsworth Brothers.
I did this specifically because everyone seems to forget Luke and that’s not fair. Plus we have a set!
Page 1 of 2933